Pup Parade Waiver & Rules
I attest and verify that I/my family members have full knowledge of the risks involved in participating in the Pup Parade, and hereby certify that I am/my family members/dogs(s) are physically fit to participate in said events. In consideration for me/my family members application being accepted, I/my family members, hereby waive and forever discharge the event organizer, officials or volunteers, andsponsors, from any and all claims that may accrue as the results of my/my family/dog(s) participating in this event.
Rules required for participation:
• All dogs must have current rabies vaccination.
• All participants must sign the waiver form.
• Each dog must have a handler capable of controlling her/his pet(s).
• Leashes are required and may not exceed 6 feet in length.
• Female dogs in any state of heat may not participate.
• Dogs or people whose behavior is unruly or may prove harmful to
participants, other dogs or spectators, will be asked to leave.
• Participants must clean up after their pet(s).